Provide customized solutions to help behavioral healthcare and other human service organizations to become nationally accredited.
Accreditation Guru’s team has the knowledge and expertise to meet your organization’s accreditation consulting needs, including in-depth experience helping both behavioral health and human service organizations successfully accomplish their goals. In addition to providing guidance throughout the accreditation process, we assist organizations with long-term strategic planning, leadership/board development and training, quality improvement programs and more.
Accreditation Guru, Inc. is a certified woman-owned business based in the NYC area, providing consulting services and training across the US and Canada.
We support organizations to Prepare for Greatness™ so that they may better fulfill their own mission.
Our vision is to be the leader in providing stellar support throughout the national (re)accreditation process via an efficient and systematic approach and facilitate long-term strategic planning, quality improvement programs, nonprofit board of directors’ development and education, and more.
- Applicability – We focus on the appropriate application of services for each organization’s unique needs and timeline.
- Ethics – We strive to meet the highest ethical standards.
- Appropriateness – We design and edit policies, procedures and plans to fit the operations of each organization we support.
- Customer Service – We aim to consistently provide the highest level of customer service, both externally and internally.
- Learning – We challenge each other to strive for excellence and to continually learn.
- Innovation – We embrace continuous improvement, bold creativity and change.
Becoming accredited gives organizations professional recognition for meeting the highest standards in quality service delivery and gives clients and other key stakeholders an appropriate tool for evaluating providers. Organizations that achieve accreditation have reached beyond the minimum licensing standards and made a commitment to strong management, program consistency, outcome measurements and the continuous improvement of their services.
Accreditation Guru will evaluate your organization’s needs and create a customized strategy to lead you through the accreditation process. We use an efficient and systematic approach customized to the level of support your organization is looking for. Our services can take the stress off your existing staff and help you meet your accreditation goals quicker and more efficiently.
Accreditation works! It is not a one-time effort to pass a peer review,accreditation is a way to implement best practices and ensure operational efficiencies and proper documentation while complying with respected accreditation standards.
We have a 100% success rate of guiding organizations through the (re)accreditation process by providing assistance in the following areas, among others:
- Self-study compilation and final review of all required accreditation documents
- Policy and procedure analysis to ensure implementation of accreditation standards
- Performance and Quality Improvement (PQI) plan and committee design
- Risk management practices
- Training staff and board members on what to expect during the site visit and onsite interviews. This not only makes them better prepared, but reduces pre-site-visit stress that is often felt throughout an agency
- Project management
- Communication strategies for key stakeholders
- Post-site-visit reports
- Annual accreditation maintenance plans
FREE Accreditation Readiness Assessment – Is your organization seeking accreditation from Council on Accreditation (COA), CARF, Joint Commission, Hague accreditation or any other? If so, you are invited to take part in our free online Accreditation Readiness Self-Assessment.
Our team has direct experience with the following accreditations, plus dozens of other international, national and state accrediting bodies:
COA – Council on Accreditation
The Joint Commission (formerly JCAHO)
Hague – Intercountry Adoption Accreditation
ACCME – Accreditation Council for Continuing Medical Education
ACPE – Accreditation Council for Pharmacy Education
ANCC – American Nurses Credentialing Center
IACET – International Association for Continuing Education and Training
MSCHE – Middle States Commission on Higher Education
NASW – National Association of Social Workers
PMI – Project Management Institute