The patient seeking addiction recovery has unique needs in lab testing. Facilities dedicated to these patients have questions and requirements that differ widely from other healthcare providers.
A PREMIUM TOXICOLOGY LAB SPECIALIZING IN ADDICTION CARE AND TREATMENT
Addiction expertise is necessary in a host of common situations where undedicated general laboratories fall short.
A DYNAMIC TEST MENU AND EFFICIENT SPECIMEN MANAGEMENT
Our testing is governed by strict quality control protocols. By utilizing barcoded samples and fully automated robotic sample handlers, we ensure a high quality of positive identification.
- We offer LC/MS compliant handling and testing within industry-leading turnaround times.
- Our system ensures accuracy with redundancies at every point of the process.
- We offer consulting. Take advantage of our expertise in addiction treatment for actionable interpretation of your results.
ASK YOURSELF “DOES MY TOXICOLOGY LAB SPECIALIZE IN ADDICTION TREATMENT?”
Our Testing Menu Evolves to Meet Rapidly Changing Needs. It Includes:
- Natural & Semi Synthetic Opioids
- Synthetic Opioids
- Tricyclic Antidepressants
- Selective Serotonin Reuptake Inhibitors (SSRIs)
- Muscle Relaxants
- Alcohol / Alcohol Metabolites
- Illicit Drugs
- Synthetic Cannabinoids (Spice)
- Cathinones (Bath Salts)
General Clinical Testing
- Infectious Disease
- Hormone Testing
If You Are Asking Any of These Questions, Addiction Labs Can Help
- Does my test result indicate new substance use, or is it consistent with abstinence?
- Am I getting the right test for the right question?
- Can I have my patient tested for newly designed synthetic substances?
- Can I talk to an expert in the lab for interpretation of my results?
- Will billing be comprehensible and fair for my client?
- Can my reporting be adapted to help me practice preventative addiction treatment?
- Can I predict the effectiveness of different medications based upon my client’s genetic makeup?
“Our goal is to provide you a higher level of personalized laboratory service so you can better serve your patients”
-Dr. Howard Taylor, Toxicologist / Lab Director