Provide some of the fastest and most reliable urine and oral fluid (saliva) test results in the nation.
First in Technology Innovation
Millennium has developed proprietary methodologies that provide some of the fastest and most reliable urine and oral fluid (saliva) test results in the nation. Our test results are delivered generally within one business day from our receipt of specimen. Unlike some industry peers, Millennium provides health care professionals with choices:
- Individual test selection as opposed to a pre-set panel
- Single quantitative test using LC-MS/MS
Millennium uses liquid chromatography tandem mass spectrometry (LC-MS/MS) for quantitative testing. The higher sensitivity of LC-MS/MS allows for better detection of specific drugs and metabolites using a minimal volume (1-2mL useable urine) of specimen. The need for specimen re-tests due to insufficient quantity is virtually eliminated.
Additional benefits of LC-MS/MS
- High specificity- identifies individual drugs and their metabolites versus drug classes onlyM
- High sensitivity- allows for testing at lower cutoff levels for better detection rate
- High accuracy- less susceptible to false positive and false negative results
Medication Monitoring and Pharmacogenetic Testing from Millennium Health
Prescription medications are frequently used to treat patients with diagnoses such as pain, anxiety, substance use disorder, depression or mental health disorders. Lack of medication efficacy, poor outcomes, misuse, abuse and diversion are growing concerns. When paired with clinical expertise, pharmacogenetic testing and medication monitoring can be important assessment tools to help clinicians improve patient outcomes.
Our comprehensive, customized services provide accurate results backed by scientific data and delivered with unsurpassed service and support.
Pharmacogenetic Testing with Millennium PGT
- Assists clinicians in determining the right drug and right dose
- Helps clinicians minimize trial and error prescribing, potentially shortening the time it takes for patients to feel better
- Provides objective and clinically actionable results that may help clinicians make more effective prescribing decisions that are personalized for each patient
Medication Monitoring with Millennium Urine Drug Testing (UDT) and Millennium Oral Fluid Testing (OFT) helps clinicians
- Monitor and support decisions about medication therapy, particularly controlled substances
- Identify recent use of prescription medications, non-prescribed medications and illicit substances
- Detect medications that may result in a drug-drug interaction
- Advocate for and communicate with patients about individual treatment plans
- Identify possible illicit drug or medication abuse, misuse or diversion
Millennium CONNECT is a web-based platform that integrates personalized medication intelligence in an organized and practical system, providing reliable and easy access to patient information.
- Store patient demographic information and medication lists to quickly help and efficiently address patient testing needs
- Track and view specimens as they progress through transit, testing, and delivery of results
- Review previous orders and test results, and apply selections to the current order based on an individualized assessment of medical necessity
- Access Enhanced Patient Specific Ordering (EPSO) features which support orders based on medical necessity individualized for each patient
- Record Point-of-Care (POC) results
- View, track, and quickly resolve order issues within the same platform where orders are created
Extensive Laboratory Credentialing
As a national lab operating in all 50 states, Millennium maintains full licensing and accreditations including Clinical Laboratory Improvement Amendments (CLIA) certification. The laboratory is accredited by the College of American Pathologists (CAP), requiring the highest proficiency testing standards in the industry. Millennium is also accredited by the Joint Commission. We also adhere to all applicable federal and state laws, rules and regulations.
URINE DRUG TESTING SUPPORTS ADDICTION TREATMENT
Highly accurate, quantitative results delivered quickly for accountability and support along the road to recovery.
Test results provide drug-specific identification to support clinicians treating patients with substance use disorders. Millennium UDTSM offers an extensive test menu of more than 95 drugs and metabolites for prescription medications and illicit substances and provides:
- Objective clinical data to help identify possible relapse and support ongoing treatment
- Monitoring of prescription medications utilized in Medication Assisted Treatment (MAT)
- Detection of non-prescribed medications or illicit substances
- Detection of emerging substances of abuse, like synthetic cannabinoids (Spice) and synthetic cathinone’s (Bath Salts)
- Identification of medications that may result in a drug-drug interaction