Specializes in advanced clinical quantitative urine drug testing and monitoring for a variety of medical specialties.
Reliance Laboratory Testing can help you meet today’s drug testing and monitoring needs, while offering the support you need. Our comprehensive toxicology offering includes:
- General toxicology
- Therapeutic drug monitoring
- Prescription drug monitoring
- Workplace testing
Reliance Laboratory specializes in advanced clinical quantitative urine drug testing and monitoring for a variety of medical specialties, with specializes in advanced clinical quantitative urine drug testing and monitoring for a variety of medical specialties a focus on addiction medicine. From customized testing profiles to cutting-edge assay development, we empower you with the tools needed to enhance treatment outcomes. Some of our core services include:
- Initial drug screening
- Confirmation testing
In addition, Reliance Laboratory Testing will provide:
- Immediate alert notification via email, text or telephone automation when results are available.
- Results within 24 hours for residents in the local Florida area and 48 hours or less for out of state providers.
Advantages of Urine Testing
Urine is the preferred specimen for drug testing primarily because it is a low-cost monitoring strategy that will detect most drugs for 1 to 3 days’ post exposure. The advantages using urine specimen for drug testing can be summarized as follows:
- Ample volume
- Drugs and drug metabolites found in urine are usually stable
- Drugs and their metabolites are often present in higher concentrations in urine than in other biological materials
- Detectable in urine for relatively long period of time (benzodiazepines, up to 21 days; cannabinoids, up to 60 days)
- Presence of metabolites, in addition to parent drug, provides further evidence of drug use
- Readily preserved by refrigeration or freezing
- Analysis relatively simple because of absence of proteins and cellular material in urine
Bottom line, our objective is to help our clients detect and prevent drug and alcohol abuse. Toxicology testing through Reliance is reliable, affordable and convenient.